Firsts

6:18 PM

Haiii!


So last time I updates was a couple days ago and a lot of things have happened since then. Or a few at least. So here it goes

Tuesday night I was at a barbecue with tons of family and friends. It was so great seeing everyone again and there were a lot of people there that I know. Also, there was delicious food which always is a plus. 

Wednesday was on the other hand quite unexciting, the only thing I did was clean up my apartment and finally all my clothes are packed away. I think mostly everything's settled with my apartment so now I just have to get settled. I'm sure it'll be easier when classes start and so on.

Today was pretty exciting though! I am attending something called International GALA Orientation which is a student orientation for international students. It was pretty exciting going to campus and finding the way all by myself. I met my group and we had a super nice group leader. The group was me, a norwegian guy, a guy from US and one from Hong Kong. Then there were 2 girls from Indonesia, one from St Vincent Grenadines and one girl from Pakistan. Then there joined another guy from Singapore. So we were a pretty diverse group but we all got along.

We mostly walked around and also listened to some seminars. Then we listened to some speeches and some musical performances. Tomorrow we are having some more activities which will be great! 

Now I'm super tired and kinda thinking about taking a nap. Except I can't because there's a musical gathering in the room beside my bedroom. Oh well. I better find something useful to do! 

Cheers! Hopefully I'll post something soon again.

A picture of UBC I stole from the internet (ubc.ca)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Usefull to do?? ????? ? ?????

    I've Heard ice cream gives you more braincells per gram than any other food.

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe