One Week

10:01 PM

Cha cha bloggen! (<- Would in English be what?)

I've been so bad at updating but what can I say, must be a sign that I actually have a life outside of the internet. Which is a positive thing, right? Well, what can I say about my week?

The good weather has unfortunately passed and it is now rather cold, rainy and grey outside. My week of classes has been pretty good, a lot of reading but what else is new? I actually can't remember if I did anything special during the week so I'll just go ahead and say it was a normal week. It passed so quickly though!

Friday we went out again, this time to a restaurant called Au Petit Chavignol which was a cool restaurant in a pretty tough neighborhood. Most things on the menu were connected to cheese which I really liked. After that I headed out to meet my cousin who dragged me to a frat party! Woho, so exciting not at all. It was seriously the LAMEST thing ever. I'm sorry, but it was so boring and yes, I was somewhat disappointed.

The next day I had lots of new exciting things to do. First I had lunch with my grandma and then I vacuumed. Then I made then spontaneous decision to invite my friend Tyler (not the creator though) over for dinner. He didn't get food poisoning which must mean that I am an awesome cook. We were choosing between a party and watching Donnie Darko with all our other friends. Obviously, we chose the latter. It was kinda scary I don't care what you all say!

Sunday, today, was homework day. A very unfocused homework day. I also picked up my violin for the first time in a looong time. It was nice. ALSO! It's my mom's birthday. Happy birthday mamma!


I've been listening to Marina & the Diamonds. She's awesome. You should check her out. Start here but make sure to check out some of her older music as well.

Until I write next time, hopefully during the week, I bid you all farewell. Have a good week and you are all wonderful!

Baiiii

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lesson learned - never attend any event that calls itselt a 'frat party'. It won't be fun :p

    I've just been reading back through your blog, it seems like you're having a good time over there, really glad you've settled in well :) I'll try to come on here and comment more often - keep us updated!

    Also, listening to Marina & the Diamonds on your advice, good choice ;)

    /Ed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even want to go from the start. BUT I love my cousin and if she asks me to go with her, I will. Moral support and all that!

    I'm trying to update now and then but sometimes life just gets too busy! But thank you for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it :)
    /H

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY HANNAH!!!! :D omgosh let's be blog buddies ^-^

    ummm I HAD FUN AT THE FRAT PARTY D:

    okay.. well it's the only one i've gone to hahaahh. and you need to be a bit drunk to have some fun i guess. but let's go together, we'll dance the night away. i love to dance lol. and first time drinking for me, and i went a little overboard, but my friend was there to help me. she's amazing.

    i like da song :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny! YEeeeeeah! For sure blog buddies!
    I was totally sober = noticed the nasty/sticky floor, ugly ppl etc. lol! Ok I'll go with you to dance until we fall down from exhaustion haha!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe