Hipster for a day

11:25 PM

Hey,


Sometimes you have absolutely no plans for the day (apart from studying). And sometimes, those days turns out to be wonderful, fantastical and adventurous days. Like today, when I tried being hipster.

Mid-afternoon I met up with Axel (who I've written about before) and our friends Blair, Hunter and Cathy. They are all coffee fanatics and were going to a so called brew bar and I decided to tag along. Not because I like coffee, I don't, but because of the lovely company.

Café Revolver. 325 Cambie St. Gastown, Vancouver
Well there, I couldn't very well not have coffee, so I did. I will be honest with you guys. I am probably the first person to walk into that place and (politely) say, 

"Hey, I'm actually not a big coffee fan, so which coffee would you recommend to someone who doesn't really like coffee? And I realize I am probably in the wrong place..."

However, the man was nice and told me which coffee to get. It was... ok. 

Hipster activity #1: Coffee shop Brew bar

Next, we walked to a thrift shop because Blair wanted to buy some clothes. Unfortunately he didn't find any he liked so we moved on pretty quickly. Most exciting things at the store: big "diamonds", expensive vintage Chanel purse and Axel almost making a mannequin fall over. 

Hipster activity #2: Thrift shop. Vintage!

We said goodbye to Blair who wanted to go home and headed towards a restaurant for dinner. We went to The Naam, a totally vegetarian restaurant. We discovered that Hunter was impatient and didn't want to wait in line, but in the end the food was worth waiting for. We all had a delicious meal and to finish it of me and Cathy shared a yummy chocolate dessert. I do love chocolate.

If I had to give The Naam a review I'd have to say it's NAM NAM. So if you're close, make sure to stop by. By "stop by" I mean sit down for almost two hours to savor and enjoy the meal. 

Hipster activity #3: Vegetarian Restaurant

Then I took the 99 home. We were packed like sardines.
End of day, time to study! 

This is how hipster we were.
That song, so exclusive.

Sick.

I really have to study now.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You make me happyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw! Taack, det är typ du (okej kanske ngra andra också) som får mig vilja fortsätta med bloggen!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe