Tomorrow

9:48 PM

is an exciting day. Tomorrow will be another day on campus, no classes, but yet another orientation. But really, tomorrow is the start of my university days. So exciting. What I am not excited about is having to wake up super early. I'm going to bed pretty soon, even though it's still early.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day but I think it will. Weather's been so good here and tomorrow will probably be another hot day. Today I did dishes (I should stop writing about it because I have to do dishes every day), chilled and took a walk to Main Street. It was great and I found the nicest store ever. Absolutely loved everything. Almost. (Can't love everything, right?)

In the evening I had dinner with my lovely relatives (not the ones I'm living with though) at some place. With really good chicken wings. As always nice to see them too! We also stopped by Sweet Obsession for dessert which was yum.

I should really get to bed now since I have to get up super early tomorrow morning but I'll leave you with a song I like.

Lana del Rey - Video Games
Wonderful, dreamy yet a sense of sadness. 

Hope you like it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe