Cleaning

11:46 AM

Last night I finally moved into my apartment! I'm going to make it so nice and totally awesome. But before I can start doing that I have to move my clothes out of my suitcases and into the closet! I know a lot of people are curious about my life here in Canada and I feel like I'm letting you down because not that many exciting things have happened.

Yesterday I went to lunch with my grandma and my cousin. I also wanted to buy nail polish remover but they were out.

Today a lot of exciting things are happening though! I am cleaning and then we're going out to look at cellphones. Hopefully I'll do some grocery shopping too. Tonight I'm going to a barbecue and that will be pretty fun I hope!

That's all for now, I have to continue cleaning. Thought I would share an awesome fashion/music/dancing video though!

You have to watch it on Youtube. Go on! Leave! Watch it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe