Time

8:44 PM

Hi!

Today there's going to be a super quick update because I want to update but don't really have time!

There is a lot to do, suddenly there are midterms and papers and so on. I am doing the best I can but studying is just as fun as it's always been. Not really that much fun at all.

Coming 2 weeks are going to be crazy, so much work and so much fun. I just know it. My birthday is next week which means partaaaay. Yay. The week after that I will finally get to see my friend B and it's really been too long. More then a year?! She's the best and I can hardly wait.

But one thing at a time which means that I really have to get back to studying. Jag saknar er i Sverige lite. Bara så att ni vet.


I'm a little bit in love with this song at the moment. Maybe you'll like it?

Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe