Imagine that

9:20 PM

Today was Imagine Day and it was amazing. So many people, so much pep and cheer and so much inspiration. It's hard to summarize but I had a great time.

We were almost 6000 first year (+ some second and third year) students that attended Imagine Day. We filled the whole Thunderbird Arena. I took some pictures but unfortunately I can't seem to figure out how to move pictures from my phone to the computer. And I'm too lazy to look it up. Maybe another day. Instead I will treat you with a picture of me and two purple pep towel I got at the pep rally today

Me and the awesome I AM UBC towel. 
I'm wondering if anyone can guess what our faculty colour was? 

Tomorrow is first day of classes and I'm nervous and excited! Everything will probably be just great though! Don't really know what clubs to join yet. Maybe Quidditch. 

Now I have to do the dishes, shower and go to bed. 
Night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe