Ready for the weekend (after a good week!)

4:36 PM

Hi!

I have been so busy/tired that I have not updated the blog but today I finally am! There also is a lot to write so here it goes.

First I will show some pictures from Imagine Day (because I read the user manual for my phone and figured out how to move them to the computer).

Go ARTS! Purple power and what not. We rule

Kinesiology were wild and crazy and so loud

Cheerleaders! Go UBC Thunderbirds
Also, basically every single club there is
(only like 200+ had booth to get new members).
Quidditch anyone?
But this was just playing before we actually started. For those that don't know I am this term taking Arts Studies in Writing, French, Psychology, Computer Sciences and Philosophy! So far I have had all these classes (and homework/reading in every single one) and I like them all. 

I am so happy with my choice of subject and also I seem to have been really lucky with who's instructing the course. My only concern so far is running from one end of campus to the other end in less then 10 min (time between classes). Hopefully it will work out otherwise I'll have to bring my private helicopter to school and that's just to much hassle!

Fridays are so nice because I finish early! But I can't spend all day here, in front of the computer, so now I will be off to do important things! Like buying groceries and doing dishes. Also I will enjoy the sunshine because who knows how long it'll last.

Hope to see you? Talk to you? Write again soon!

Band playing in the Buchanan court yard. I like Arts.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Quidditch!!! Awesome, vad gör de i den klubben? :D
    Puss, amanda :) Saknar dig <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quidditch!!! Haha, jag tänkte precis samma sak som amanda :P Also, cykel på campus? :) //Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stefan & Amanda. Här kommer en länk så ni kan läsa på lite. Pft, kan ni ingenting vill jag egentligen säga men så elak är jag faktiskt inte. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muggle_Quidditch

    Omg förresten, en av mina nya kompisar har träffat typ aaasmånga i HP-crew typ Evanna Lynch och Voldemort! Erkänn cooooolt.

    Och om cykler. Bra tanke men eftersom jag bussar till skolan så är det jobbigt att ta med cykel på bussen. Det går men jobbigt, vet dessutom inte m min buss har cykelställ. Och vill helst inte lämna på campus eftersom det är så mkt folk... Får lära mig att åka longboard eller ngt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det är rätt coolt faktiskt!

    Satan vad hipster om du skulle börja köra longboard! :P
    Då måste du gå all the way med hipsterstilen :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe