Nice nights and sunny days

10:33 PM

Hi!

What a weekend! It's just been great hasn't it? What happened you ask? Ok here it goes...

Friday (after my last update): First I went to this great pizzeria called Pizzeria Farina with my relatives. It was so good, definitely give it a try if you like good italian style pizza. (their website has link to both their facebook and twitter http://www.pizzeriafarina.com/).

Not only was the pizza delicious but it was also in this cool neighborhood which meant that a lot of hipsters were there. I also saw a man with a unbuttoned Hawaii-shirt walk by. But my fashion pick of the night was a lady who wasn't too young, but not too old either. She had blond hair and a huge, wide-brimmed straw hat in bright colours like blue and pink. Her pink wide pants had some strange strings that was tied around her back like an apron. Her main accessory was a small, white, fluffy dog. She only wore a camouflage bikini top with that. Holy moly. Crazy fashion.

After a quick trip to some other relatives I headed out to UBC. I wasn't sure where I would end up (and I had a lot of trouble finding my way too! Stupid building that are hard to find...) but it turned out to be a sleepover cozy time party chill. I had a great time and I have to say, my new friends are so awesome.

On Saturday morning I got a text from my parents who wanted to Skype with me. I decided to go home so I could make the time. Mostly everyone else was sleeping soundly (so cute. No drooling either) so I snuck away in the early morning hours into the sunlight.

The other exciting this I did yesterday was go shopping at this Italian food store called Bosa Foods. Yum. I like food. Oh! And I also got my mattress which is reaaaally nice and comfy and I want to go to bed so I can sleep on it.

After a long and nice sleep I woke up to a sunny Sunday. The day was mostly spent reading/soaking up sunshine. I also did laundry. Very good myself. I went for dinner at my (you guessed it) relatives house. It was good. I am so full right now.

Soon I will go to bed because tomorrow is a new day and I have classes. But first I want to share a music video I saw last week with all of you. I just like the video


But don't do this to anyone! It's not nice.

Good night!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe