gratitude

11:19 PM

Things I am thankful for:

Having people that I love; having people loving me back; my mother, father and sister; all my other family, closely related or really distantly related or just anyone I consider family; mina fina vänner; my wonderful friends; my UBC family; music; unicorns; TA hours; sunshine; rain; the two Thanksgiving dinners I've had this weekend.

There are a few more things I'm sure but I don't have all night. Really, I'm thankful for everything good in my life and some of the bad things too. Because really. It shapes you as a human being. (<- Not cliché, nope, not at all.)

---

I found this music video today. I fell in love. Then I shed a few tears because it was that beautiful.


The following citation is from the video description box.

"After the concert I finally dared to ask her what I wanted to ask her that morning, to sing us this lullaby that struck me down. It's Sunday morning, a morning of hangovers. The whole hotel seems suspended in the air. We ask her to get to the bar, to make it sing for her, to sing for her son (for whom she had written this song). We erase ourselves. She, she doesn't. After we're done filming, I cry. She cries too."

---

Don't forget to be thankful and appreciate what life gives you. Smile! 

Hearts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe