Shopping spree

6:51 PM

Hey!

Yesterday was Saturday (and today is Sunday. hehe) which also was the last day of GALA. Our group kept shrinking for each day and it turned out that the last day was only me and Helen (our wonderful group leader!). But no worries, we had a great time together and saw both familiar and (but mostly) new faces. Also, we got some good blueberry pancakes. So can't really complain.

I returned home right around lunchtime and after we had eaten, my aunt, my cousin and I drove to IKEA. Just like home. We bought lots of new things but the most important was probably my new desk! Yay, I like it. I also couldn't resist buying a jar of herring (sill!) so yeah... That will be dinner one day. Köpte också skumsvampar! Om nom nom.

Assembling the desk was not an easy task and I got my wonderful cousin to help me. It probably took 2 hours or more but we didn't make any (major) mistakes so I'm super happy. Miles was not very happy when he realized he's spent all that time on assembling my desk but oh well.

Work in progress.
Us and a thousand IKEA pieces that will make one beautiful desk

Aaaaand we're done! Look what a good job we did.
(The garbage can is also new!)
Today has also been an exciting day. I finally got a new phone which wasn't as easy as it sounds. Both of my cousins were also shopping and we probably spent 3 hours or so in the store getting help from the same guy. I feel a bit sorry for him but we all got our phones so yay!

After a quick trip downtown to look at beds (which we also ordered) we finally went home. Now it's family dinner time with my lovely grandma + cousins/uncle/aunt. Actually, I'm going to go and socialize. Right now.

Bye!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Only Wongs can shop in one store for one thing for three hours :).

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe