Let's be friends. And hug.

12:37 AM

Hi!

As usual, the busier I get the more frequently I blog. So because I have five midterms next week I am obviously going to update my blog. Today I'm going to write about hugs.

But first I need to share this amazing song. Absolutely obsessed with it at the moment.

I'm a come for you, I'm a predator

---
Today's topic is hugs. 

Who doesn't think that hugs are awesome? No doubt there are some people. But personally, I love hugs. I have a problem though. I don't feel like I get enough of them.

Often when people ask me about people in Sweden I don't always give the most positive description. In general, I often describe Swedish people as somewhat cold. *OBS! Svenska vänner och familj - inte ni. Ni är bäst. Allihopa.* But once you've established any sort of loose friendship many Swedish people do the following. They hug. 

When I lived in Sweden I would hug all my friends when I saw them, even if it was every day. Often we would hug when we said goodbye as well. Then I moved to Canada. While people here are in general friendlier, they don't hug as much. Sometimes I feel like I don't fill my hug quota. 

This post is basically me asking all of you to hugs more.

There are lots of benefits of hugging. First of all, touching someone may reduce stress. Secondly, hugs might actually make us happier. Awesome. So next time I see you, I demand a hug. Thanks.

---

I'm done talking about hugs and I'm going to talk about music instead. So I was looking for this song called Manslaughter by a band called Let's Be Friends. (I would suggest listening to it because it's all sorts of amazing/interesting/crazy).

My first YouTube search instead lead me to this gem.
This girl was the side-kick in Hannah Montana. I kinda love this song and the message it is sending out to all young girls out there. Lyrics: "Let's be friends so we can make out". I need to say nothing more. This song is hilarious.

Also it reminds me of how much I want this sweater. 
Kinda in love with everything Wildfox.

---

Thanks for reading. Hugs,
Hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe