Fall (again)

11:22 PM

Hi!

This time it was a different type of fall then the one I talked about last time.

I literally fell. Down. On my face. When walking up the stairs in Buchanan D. It was a graceful moment. Me sprawled out on the stairs and people rushing by to get to their next classes. I tried to get up, somehow got stuck and ended up still being on the ground. My next try was more successful and as I stood up some random guy walking down the stairs actually asked me if I was ok. I said yes. Then I went to class.

Then I realized my pants were broken. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have brutal bruises tomorrow. Whatevs. I've been getting a good laugh from the story.

So why did I fall? Probably because of my new and awesome rubber boots. Dey sow naice! I luuurve dem.

---

Other exciting things. As I was leaving Angus after looking for T (who wasn't there!) I saw tons of people outside of Chem building. Me, being the curious girl I've always been, started walking towards Chem. As I got closer in reality I got no closer to figuring out what was happening. When I realized I probably couldn't walk through all the people I decided to just walk around the buildings.

Not until I had been on Facebook did I realize what was going on. Famous people! On campus! Whaaat. So apparently they are filming a new movie with stars such as Shia LaBeouf and Anna Kendrick. Director is Robert Redford. I actually know nothing about these people except LaBeouf who's been in a fight and in Transformers. Kendrick's name sounds familiar and I definitely recognize Redford's face.

Interesting!


---

I also went to dinner with family? family friends? awesome people. It was grrreat!

---

Halloween's coming up! Excited. Yes! Now I have to sleep. Or study. Don't know. Whatevs.

Baiii <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe