Excitement

1:33 AM

Hi everyone.

I have so much to tell you and so little time. I'll dive right into it.

Wednesday I had my first midterm. It was kinda scary and kinda exciting. But what's even more exciting is that when I got home it turned out I'd gotten a package from my lovely family. There were not only a couple of awesome letters but also this lovely dress/top.

Lovely wednesday surprise!

The next day I had classes as usual (and a lab that killed everyone. CPSC. Whyyyy?) which was relatively interesting/fun, just a normal Thursday. But after school me and Tyler (I talked about him in this post) went to the CSS (Cognitive Systems Society) barbecue! It was great fun and we met some really cool people and all that jazz.

Friday's are always good days because well, it's a Friday! But this one has been exceptionally good. A normal school day but I had lunch with my friend B who is really great and I haven't really seen her since Imagine Day which was ages ago! So it was nice catching up and just relaxing. Later the same day I went with my family to our favorite (not really. Most often visited, at least) restaurant. Why? To celebrate my birthday (a day early). 

We ate so much food and we even had chocolate cake for dessert. Everything was so yummy and I'm pretty sure we all ate too much. I also got some really nice presents from my lovely relatives. A scarf/wrap/poncho/thingy thing from W&M and a cup, earrings and a baseball bat* from V&D + crew. Thank you so much! 

You think the night was over already? Not so fast. Me and Uncle Chris went to an amazing concert. It's quite hard to describe the music but I would say that it is something like unicorns grazing in a meadow during sunrise. It was that magic. Please, if you ever get the chance, definitely check out Music on Main. It's so awesome. Music people. This is for you. If you are interested about the concert I went to you can read about it here

Then I went home and that is where the night ended. Except the writing of this very blog entry. Which is happening right now. As you noticed I found the function for inserting links in the text. But really, please check these last links out. They're pretty cool.

Tomorrow (which really is today already) is going to be a great day! I'm hoping to get a guest blogger or two so definitely keep an eye out for that. Now I really have to get to bed! 

If you've read this far. Thank you! You're a star. That's pretty amazing. You have a beautiful smile. Goodnight! :)

*this is not for playing baseball but for protecting myself against possible intruders. hide yo kids hide yo wives. except I don't have to. cause now I have a baseball bat. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe