Fall

11:49 AM

Well hello there.

It's been a while since I last updated. Have I been too busy? Have I been to lazy? Maybe it's a little bit of both.

I would give you a quick update on what has happened during the time that has passed, but all days kind of float together and it's hard to tell what happened two weeks ago and what happened three weeks ago. But, I can definitely give you some of the highlights.

---

As some of you might know I'm a member of UBC CVC which might only be the greatest and best club ever. I was honoured by being chosen as the Member of the Month! If you click above link and scroll down you will see a picture of me and a small interview.

---

Last weekend I took a few walks and I actually brought my camera along for one of them. It was absolutely gorgeous outside and I shared that fact on Facebook. But since one of my kind friends, no names mentioned, told me "Pics or it was ugly as hell", I guess I'll have to post some pictures here.

People are starting to decorate for Halloween
Sunshine
A big spider in the sink

The sign on both sides of the car read:
"No parking" 
      

It's so pretty! I'm so happy for sunshine.

---

Yesterday the UBC Ski and Board club had brought snow to the Knoll. It was amazing. Because 1) there was snow on the Knoll in October 2) There were lots of snowboarders and skiiers. Need I say more? I don't think so. My and Kiki watched for an hour, then we went and got coffee and hot chocolate.

Our drinks! They so pwetty.

Then we drank them and talked about everything and anything. We also did some serious people watching. Which was cool. Because I love people watching and finally I've found someone that understands the greatness in people watching.

---

Today a lot of exciting fun things are happening too. But first I have to do lots of homework. Lots and lots of homework. It's ok though. Next week is Halloween. I'll try to not forget the blog.

Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe