a comeback & a story

8:16 PM

Hello!

As one of my professors always says at the beginning of his lectures, today I'm going to tell you a story. It's not really funny, unless you are one of the people laughing at me (it's okay, I understand). It's not very deep or even interesting. Honestly, why am I writing about this at all? I don't know, but now I started so I might as well finish. This... this is the story of why my Instagram name is @littlewhitebutterfly.

To get to the bottom of this tale we have to go back in time, all the way to 2006, when I was 14 years old. I was creating an account for something and needed a username. Being 14 and aware and wary of the dangerous Internet I decided I had to come up with a good pseudonym. So I looked around my room to get some inspiration. Looking through my jewelry box I saw a small brooch with a white lace butterfly on it. Et voila! @littlewhitebutterfly was born.

I was trying to see if I could find a picture of the brooch and this was the only one I could find. This was taken by me in 2009 (I was 17) when I was artsy and stuff like that. I have so many embarrassing pictures I took when I was in my "artsy period".

So instead, let's take a look at my Instagram. It's not as nice as let's say, uncle Chris' or cousin Sarah's (two!) Instagram accounts. But it's fun enough. Studying my posts you realize that I like food...
...and being artsy (still)
and selfies! I like selfies.
and other random, great stuff. Like this picture of me Skyping with my fam! Good one myself.
I think that's all for now. How was this for a comeback? Perhaps maybe hopefully I will post something slightly more interesting in a near (but probably far away) future. Until then, keep being wonderful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe