Hannah Returns

9:20 PM

Hi!


So... It was a while ago, wasn't it. Recently, I've been hearing complaints about me not being active on my blog. Yes, I'll admit it. I abandoned and ignored the blog for no good reason at all. But today is the day I, Hannah, returns. This is my great comeback!

So I hope you are sitting on a comfortable chair and that you're ready to read... Because here we go!

Since there is no way I can remember summarize everything that has happened since the last update I will just have to highlight some extra memorable moments.

--- HALLOWEEN ---

I was at first a bit hesitant, because Halloween seemed like such a hyped up holiday. People were starting to talk about costumes already in the first days of October. But it turned out to be a great holiday and I had a good time. On the Friday (which was 3 days before Halloween), I went to a club event with CVC. Lovely! I was a party-animal AKA I was wearing some type of leopard print ears with sequins on them. We had fun times.

Monday, the actual day of Halloween I went trick-or-treating for the first time in my life! Oh, how deprived I have been. Not really actually. It was quite fun but would probably have been better had I been a little child. 

I was amazed at how ambitiously some people decorated their houses. There were also some pretty cool pumpkin carvings. There were also those that had fake pumpkins... Not OK!

--- A DAY ---

There was one day when there was cool weather. I saw
  • 1 thunder and lightning
  • 1 double rainbow (!!!) [Should this be "2 rainbows"?]
  • 1 wind blowing up a storm
  • Lots of hail. On me. 
Matt's yummy soup
Then I went to meet Matt and Michelle. They'd just gotten married that day. We celebrated this with:
  • 1 adventure on East Hastings
  • 1 visit to a Gourmet Warehouse (at above location)
  • 2 long bus trips
  • a few visits to different stores
  • 1 delicious chicken soup
  • too many buns and chocolate chip cookies
--- THIS WEEKEND ---

Wow! Time went fast! We're already at this weekend and more specifically at Saturday. I woke up really early and did important things such as cleaning, dishes and laundry. It was a gorgeously crisp and fresh winter day outside and I was longing to get some fresh air. (I should probably add somewhere that it snowed in Vancouver, and there was still snow on the ground on Saturday). After trying to find someone who was awake/wasn't afraid of some chilly weather I finally found someone who fitted into both of these categories. 

Around noon I met up with the lovely Laura at Granville island and we walked around and looked at food for a few hours. Yes, it was a few hours. An exciting thing that happened was when we were eating our lunch a bird flew right onto my hand holding my food, probably trying to grab a piece. Greedy little birdie. 

Eventually we decided that we'd looked at food enough and we headed downtown to meet Tung. Since she was busy shopping with her ma and sis me and Laura inspected the selection of sparkly things in every store we passed. When we finally were joined by Tung we continued our search for sparkly awesomeness. 

Then I went home and chilled for a while. I baked together with Auntie M. Then my girl Claudia came over to watch SNL. I don't have any pictures of that. I do however have a picture of her spray painting golden bananas. 
Gold CVC bananas
Other interesting things that happened Saturday: Conor got a jacket and he liked it. I told you so.
Summary: I know some amazing girls.  

--- TODAY ---

The day that was today, when today was today, is Monday. It was a relatively good day. A surprisingly good day perhaps. After my last class I met up with my Swedish homeboy Axel to do important things. We stood in line for 40 minutes to get a stamp and a signature on important papers. Then we posted them. I felt like I was on top of things (for once).

When I got home another pleasant surprise awaited me. A longed-for package from my lovely family finally arrived. It contained a nice ceramic refrigerator magnet from Spain, a cute postcard and DJUNGELVRÅL! I am unbelievably excited. I am saving them.

Om nom nom


--- FUTURE ---

Hopefully this long post will be some sorts of redemption. I am truly sorry for my neglect of the blog. This brings me to my next point. Finals are coming up. I am probably not going to have time to do these long updates. 

My last exam is the 17th of December, mark that date. Hopefully I will blog after that! I am not saying that I won't blog until the 17th of Dec. But... If I don't. You all know why! 

Thanks for not giving up on me! I actually missed this. 

Love,
H

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe