Let's get lost

11:49 PM

Hey!

Today it's Valentine's Day! If you've met me you know that I absolutely love Valentine's Day.


It's just such a lovely day. I like that it's cheesy and tacky and commercialized. I like that people either love their darling or hate everyone (it's Single Awareness Day!) or hate everyone hating on Valentine's day or just being totally neutral. I like that people get so obsessed with this during this one particular day during the year. All in all, I think Valentine's Day is hilarious.

O maybe it's just because I love spreading love and liking other people and that is why this day makes me happy.


As you see I've done heart-themed nails in honour of this wonderful day. I was also wearing heart shaped earrings, a heart bracelet, pink socks and cardigan and lastly my "All you need is love" shirt.

So, summarizing: lots of kisses to all my friends and to my family who I miss very much on this particular day!

Much love,
Hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe