♥ Day / Being Single

11:17 PM

It's Valentine's Day and I'm single. So I decided to write this. All you single people out there. This is for you!

I'm not waiting around for a man to save me, because I'm happy where I am. I don't depend on a guy to validate me and I don't need to be anyone's baby. Is that so hard to understand? No, I don't need another half to make me whole.


I don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good. I'm not saying I don't want to fall in love because I would! I'm not gonna get hooked up just because you say I should. I'm going to wait so I'm sorry if you misunderstood 

This is my current single status. My declaration of independence! There's no way I'm trading places... 
Everything in it's right time, everything in it's right place. I know I'll settle down one day. But until then I like it this way. It's my way.

I'M SINGLEEEEE OHH THAT'S HOW I WANNA BE. Does anyone know this song? Straight up copy paste yo. (Natasha Bedingfield please don't sue me.) 

But what I really wanted to say is that I hope that you had a lovely Valentine's Day filled with lots of love. And if you didn't get any yet here's some love from me. 

Kisses and hugs and hearts on my nails
Love,
Hannah!

Ps. This is the cutest.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe