Miel

9:27 PM

Hi!

I had a really ambitious plan for this post. It was going to be grand and spectacular. But as Robert Burns so nicely put it,

"The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew"
(From the poem "To a Mouse" by Robert Burns, 1785)

Still I will give you a quick summary of the past two weeks. Enjoy.

---

A Tuesday: A birthday party

A Sunday: A celebration of the first of Advent with family and a friend. We made a traditional Swedish meal (meatballs, mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam) and glögg. It was a nice evening indeed.

A Thursday: One Acts Vanier. Good theatre

A Friday: Last day of classes. Time went unbelievably fast, it feels like I've barely been here. I was a part of the Lucia performance at UBC. After that: One Acts Totem. Also this night there was some amazing acting and directing. Then it was the last party (before finals).

---

Musical intermission: The Weepies with Be My Honeypie


This video will make you happy and if you're single - sad at the same time. It's adorable. And I like the song too!

---

The future: As I mentioned, Finals (yes, they deserve a capital F) are coming up. Meaning, there won't be any major updates until I'm done. So mark the 17th of December in your calendars because that's the earliest that I'll be back! 

Much love to all my honeypies,
Hannah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe