Sundays

11:50 AM

Hi everyone!

I decided that since I am in Canada now I should start writing in English. Maybe. I will today.

Yesterday I went shopping. How exciting you might think which I guess it was. But I didn't go shopping for clothes or shoes or anything you might think about. I went to the UBC Bookstore to get my books for classes. I also got my UBC Student Card and my U-pass (so I can go anywhere I want! = like a bus card). After that we went and got some school supplies. I got paper. Yup. That's all. Don't we all just looove shopping. It's so exciting!

Me in the morning with my student card! Yay. 

Just had cheese muffins for breakfast. Delicious! 

Baiiiii

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy to be able to actually read your excellent blog!
    Baiiiiii
    Uncle

    ReplyDelete
  2. kortet på dig är spegelvänt :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe