twenty

10:33 PM

hi

Today is my 20th birthday. Which is exciting.

At first I thought that maybe I'd feel like that guy in The Metamorphosis. The guy that wakes up as a cockroach or something. That this morning when I'd wake up I would feel different. Like a changed person. I haven't transform from a human into vermin (thankfully), but I have transformed from a teenager to an... adult?

Truth to be told, just as all my other birthdays I feel exactly the same as the day before. I guess that change is more gradual.

Me and little sister, ca 2002
Me and little sister 2012
Look how much has changed in 10 years!

Anyway. I just want to take this chance to get really sappy and sentimental. I'm so thankful and grateful that I have such great family and friends. Big thank you to everyone who told me happy birthday (on Facebook, by text, in person, on Skype, etc). I adore you all and honestly don't know what I would do without so many wonderful friends and such a supporting family.

I'm just the luckiest person ever.

PS. To all of you freaking out about "getting old". Even if 20 is two decades, it's really not that old.

Just ending this post with one of my favorite songs


<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe