So close

5:30 PM

Hey everyone!

A while since I last updated my blog, as usual. What has happened in my life since last time? I can't remember but probably a lot of exciting things. I took a walk last week I think, I might post some pictures of the pretty cherry blossoms in the future.

This post basically exists just to tell everyone that I, Hannah, is almost done with her first year at university! What?! A whole year? Yes. First year. Done. Finished. Gone. Of course there's still finals but... still!

I think I deserve a pat on the back, a big hug and maybe a pinched cheek or two.

Not one to come with empty promises, I will not promise you another update in the future. But that doesn't mean there won't be one. So keep an eye out if you want to read more of whatever is going on in my life.

(Happening right now: A freaking huge insect flying into my window multiple times. Exciting. And now, back to the post...)

I will leave you with a song I'm currently obsessed with.


It's Rufus Wainwright! (Go Canada!) Featuring Helena Bonham Carter! What? Yes. Amazing.

I must say I'm rather excited for his new album. For a few other fabulous artists who are coincidentally also releasing/have released new albums this year listen to Regina SpektorAne Brun and Frida Hyvönen

Until next time,
love and peace!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe