Dance Like Nobody's Watching

11:44 PM

Hi everyone!

Wow, it's been a crazy week hasn't it. For everyone wondering how my finals went I think that they went pretty well. That's a lie. If I were famous and a paparazzi asked me about my finals I would say "No comment". But either way, I've done then and no matter how it goes there's not much I can do about it at this point.

Nobody wants to hear about me studying so instead I'll tell you about what I did today. First I went crazy and cleaned for a few hours (Parents, bet you never thought that would happen!). After that I decided to go on a crazy adventure. By crazy adventure I mean take a walk.

So I walked to Granville Island. It's really not that far from my house, around 5 km, at least the route that I took. It was a gorgeous day, sunny and warmish. When I got there I went to the public market and bought food. At the place where I bought nuts and lentils the owner told me that I was a very smart young lady. That most people my age didn't eat healthy, but everything that I bought was very good indeed.

When I got home I made these really yummy granola bars (I changed the recipe slightly) and it was delicious. I actually want to eat it the whole pan but I have self control so I won't.

Other than that I discovered the best thing on the internet right now.



I am in love with this. It's so awesome. I want all her dance moves. Her name is Angela Trimbur and she's kinda almost famous? I think. She favorited one of my tweets. Yeah... YEAH! She did. I'm almost friends with an almost famous person now. And an awesome dancer.
Time for sleeps. Hope everyone is doing well in life and on their finals!

Hugs!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe