Anticipation

10:25 PM

Hi guys!

As some of you may know, last Friday (November 2nd) I was at an awesome concert with Taken By Trees and Jens Lekman. I fully intend to do a proper post about this concert but I will actually not post this until the end of November.

"Why?" you ask. It's because I am using my experience at this concert in an assignment for my Creative Writing class. So because I am turning it in as an assignment I do not want to post it online until I have already been graded on it. Just in case, plagiarism etc etc.

---

Since I am already writing though, I thought I could post a few songs instead. 

If you know me, as I hope most of you do, then you might know that I often have trouble making up my mind. Well this is what might happen if you make up your mind in advance. 

The video's pretty long but if you're interested the actual singing starts at 2 minutes in.

Then there's this song that I love. Also, I love this band.


---

That's all for today kids. Hopefully I will have something* up soon, before my concert post. If not, see you at the end of November!

Love,
Hannah


*something substantial and interesting for everyone. Not another birthday dedication post. Because there might be one of those...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe