Favorite sister's 17th birthday!

11:26 PM

Hey,

Today it's my baby sister's birthday. Or at least here in Canada. Because I suck and forgot the whole time difference thing it's not longer her birthday in Sweden. OH WELL.

Anyway. My baby sister is no longer a baby. 17! 

When I turned 17 I was fully expecting it to be the worst year ever. It wasn't too bad though. But to celebrate your seventeen years on earth I'm going to share some cute/embarrassing pictures with the world! Just because I can... 

2002?
Us being adorable

2002
My sister was hipster before hipsters even existed
France 2002
Sister love. And mom. We love her too
                                                                               
2002
An early shot from her acting career. She's a tree


2003
She's brave(r than me). Got her ears pierced first.



France 2007
Sometimes she's mad


Vietnam 2007
Sometimes she sits in her throne

Vancouver 2008
She's a good musician 

Vancouver 2008
And a movie star?

She's kinda obsessed...














...with Harry Potter...

...and nail polish.

Also mad skills.
   

Copenhagen 2012
So basically, even if we fight sometimes and even if I never show enough affection. I love you! 

/Your big sister.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe