High

11:57 PM

Hi!


I'm on a study high. Yes, you read that correctly. I got really into taking psychology notes and now I'm so awake and I should really get to bed soon.


I took this picture today. End of January and there's already snowdrops (snödroppar) in Vancouver. Amazing isn't it!


This is a song I really like right now.

This is me pretending I haven't updated in a month or so. Nothing special going on. 

But honestly, I might try updating a bit more often. Maybe every other week instead of every four weeks. We'll see how it goes, so no promises (who am I kidding, no one really cares). 

Until next time and let's be realistic, who knows when that is?

Much love,
Hannah

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe